Diverse is about autistic people developing groups, activities and social contact...
DIVERSE UK FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION 2023
To get involved in this years festivals please register here
New exciting volunteer opportunity!!
Inclusive Change At Work CIC - Volunteer Mentor
Ways to get involved with Diverse:
- Come along to one of our groups and meet other people on the autism spectrum
- Volunteering to run a new or existing group
- Helping out with the background organisation of a group eg newsletter, writing content for the webpages,
- Volunteering at an accessible music festival (usually during June, July and August)
- Being on our Steering Group to help us guide the organisation in an autism friendly way
- Be an ideas person who comes up with new ways for autistic people to be happy and feel connected
What are the benefits for you of being a volunteer?
- The opportunity to make a real positive difference to your own and other's lives.
- The chance to support people so they can enjoy their interests.
- Full training and induction.
- Support and ongoing training.
- Out-of-pocket expenses.
For larger groups we can pay group leaders a small amount, so get in touch
Contact Marie@diverseuk.org for more information about getting involved! We look forward to hearing from you!