Diverse is about autistic people developing groups, activities and social contact...
New exciting volunteer opportunity!!
Ways to get involved with Diverse:
- Come along to one of our groups and meet other people on the autism spectrum
- Volunteering to run a new or existing group
- Helping out with the background organisation of a group eg newsletter, writing content for the webpages,
- Volunteering at an accessible music festival (usually during June, July and August)
- Being on our Steering Group to help us guide the organisation in an autism friendly way
- Be an ideas person who comes up with new ways for autistic people to be happy and feel connected
What are the benefits for you of being a volunteer?
- The opportunity to make a real positive difference to your own and other's lives.
- The chance to support people so they can enjoy their interests.
- Full training and induction.
- Support and ongoing training.
- Out-of-pocket expenses.
For larger groups we can pay group leaders a small amount, so get in touch
Contact Marie@diverseuk.org for more information about getting involved! We look forward to hearing from you!